- Where: Hilton SF Airport Bayfront
- When: Friday, May 25th 2018 from 2:00P.M. to 6:00P.M
- I would like to invite all graduating finance students from State to our department Grad. You can input your information here, https://lnkd.in/gsqGZh7, and we will send you your ticket via email.
Please direct family and friends to our Eventbrite, famesf.eventbrite.com, to buy their tickets.
Early Bird - March $30
- Steve Block, Portfolio Manager @ Phocas Financial
- Eric Chung, Chief Investment Officer @ Lighthaven Capital Management
Dress code: Business professional
Long-time friend of FAME and Haas Lecturer, Ted Janus, will be giving a workshop in LIB244.
About the Speaker:
Ted Janus, principal of J Capital, invests in private and public equities in both the financial services and consumer sectors. He also invests in private equity funds and hedge funds.
From 1997 to 2009 he was at Palo Alto Investors, a hedge fund, where he was a partner and director of research. He was also the portfolio manager of the small cap and micro cap funds. As an analyst at the firm he covered financial services and consumer companies. Prior to joining Palo Alto Investors, Mr. Janus worked in finance and product management at Bank of America Investment Services.
Mr. Janus is a member of the board of the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley where he is a frequent lecturer on investing. Previously, Mr. Janus was a member of the Dean’s Advisory Circle at the Haas School.
Mr. Janus has a BA in Political Science and an MBA from the University of California, Berkeley. He is also a CFA charterholder.
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Resume Workshop with Heidi Yu
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Networking with Jason Soriano
7:30 PM - 7:45PM: Closing Remarks with Dr. Yost-Bremm
- Assistant Director at SFSU CoB Career Services
- Co President at FAME
Chris Yost-Bremm, PhD
- Finance Professor at SFSU
Welcome Night x Alumni Panel @ BUS214-C
5:30 PM - 6:00 PM: What is FAME?
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Alumni Panel
Mohamed Saber, FRM
- Associate, Credit Strategies Group at MUFG
- Associate Attorney at Lorber, Greenfield, and Polito, LLP
- Credit Analyst at Bridge Bank
- Analyst at Probitas Partners